Here’s a rundown of some of the latest and greatest November 2021 social media news from SBN Marketing.
- Facebook Announces New Groups Tools at Its 2021 Communities Summit
- Pinterest Loses 10 Million More Active Users as COVID Restrictions Ease and Shoppers Return to Physical Stores
- Internal Research from Facebook Shows that Re-Shares Can Significantly Amplify Misinformation
- Twitter launches Blue subscription service in U.S., offers ad-free access to 300 news sites
- YouTube will no longer show ‘dislike’ counts on videos
- How teens can navigate social media in a healthy way | Are you okay?
- Twitter’s Coming NFT Profile Images will be Displayed in a Different Shape to Signify Ownership